Friendly & Passionate Web-Developer from Strasbourg, I recently decided to boost my career by moving into the vibrant Stockholm city.
I've been testing myself on different job before doing what I am the best at : Coding.
I came back to school and learn computer science at the age of 26 years old and never looked back.
I'am currently working at Bannerflow where I am building and maintaining the website and the blog .
As a curious person, I am looking forward to learn more about Frontend technologies, libraries like ReactJS and framework like Angular.
I love Working with cross-functional team (Marketing · Design). Exchange, learn and laugh with other people is what makes me happy.
I am a sport fanatic. I've played tennis since I was 5 years old, but also did some English Boxing, Rugby, Handball and others.
I am quite discreet. Nevertheless, I have a pretty fresh LinkedIn profile and some (oldies) work in DeviantArt.
You can also experience my wannabe photographer weak skills on Instagram.
As a curious and passionate Web Developer, I fled from a traditional path and explored my creativity, trough trying my hands on various technologies.
I've been working with C# and .Net for two years before switching to web development.
That is how I started doing websites for small & medium sized companies.
I have also played with Android development and ReactJS library at home. The Web is a wonderful playground for me that evolve constantly.
PHP FRAMEWORK (LARAVEL...)
I spent 3 years learning Computer Science at the University of Strasbourg, got my Bachelor degree and started working right after. Learning is a never-ending process, especially when it comes to programmation and web technologies.
University of Strasbourg (France)
Degree in Computer Science (BSc) - Developer in Distributed Computing Environment
IUT Robert Schuman - Strasbourg (France)
Computer Science - BTEC Higher National Diploma, Management Computing
nov 2016 - today
Full-Stack Web Developer
Bannerflow - Stockholm (Sweden)
Full-Stack Web Developer for one of the fastest growing company in Europe
- Creating the whole blog for the company from scratch https://blog.bannerflow.com
- Maintaining and improving the website of the company https://www.bannerflow.com
• Working with Agile methodology, with follow up every week
• Using Jira and a Kanban board for the project
• Self-driven Web Developer, with full-control over architecture and technical choices
• Working with cross-functional team (Marketing / Design)
sept 2014 — oct 2016
Optimind Winter - Strasbourg (France)
Create and maintain product for actuarial and life insurance simulation.
- Maintaining the website for the company https://www.optimindwinter.com.
- Maintaining the main application and create new features related on life insurance simulator.
- Create new project from scratch, with Backend specific behaviour (building the whole documentation, technical specifications and application in close collaboration with the client.
sept 2013 — may 2014
Independent Entrepreneur - Strasbourg (France)
Web Developer for small and medium-sized firms.
- Prospecting clients using social medias, contacts & word of mouth.
- Analyzing and building 8 projects from scratch.
- Following of the website and technical support for the client.
- Managing hosting (ovh) and versioning (git) of the projects.
sept 2013 — may 2014
Programmer .NET / Cobol
Econocom / Crédit Mutuel - Strasbourg, France
Development and maintenance of programs related to life insurance
- Working in collaboration with 7 developers on the next big life insurance tool for a french bank
- Analyzing and taking decision regarding the technical choices.
sept 2012 - sept 2013
Kuhn Group - Saverne, France
Maintenance of several applications for the account managers.
- Creating the interface from scratch.
- Self-driven in analyse & development.
sept 2006 – dec 2008
Policeman - Auxiliary Constable
Nancy Area, France
Protection to the general public, patrolling neighborhoods and investigations.